Wednesday, March 5, 2008



Why is it so easy(and enjoyable )to put on weight and such a struggle to lose it?I recently started dieting with the help of a dietician and it has been a bit difficult. She's given me a variety of foods but unfortunately they don't taste as good as chocolate and pizza. I have to admit though that ever since I started eating healthier, I've noticed a boost in my energy levels,I absorb information better and I'm more productive. Not to mention that I have lost 4kg in two weeks.

It's funny though that for some reason this time I am more disciplined and I follow it to the T. Even if I stray just a little I feel guilty and I don't. Let's see how it goes. Hopefully by summer I will be svelter and healthier because that is what is most important.

Keep you informed of my progress:-)

2 comments:

Tinsie said...

Hang on in there mate! I bought a Boston Brownie after work last night (having had no time for brekkie or lunch) - I ate half of it and threw away the rest of it as I was feeling guilty. Plus it was too rich (!!!) for me anyway!

They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, so it should get easier after next week. In the meantime, keep up the good work! I'm really pleased for you :-)

If you can refuse fried calamari, you can probably do anything!

Anonymous said...

Well done on the 4kgs so far! I am sure that you will attain your goal really soon. All the best. Looking forward to reading your progress...