Sunday, September 14, 2008

Alphabet Quiz

A. Attached or single? Single
B. Best friend? I am blessed with great friends including my koumbara
C. Cake or pie? Definitely cake preferably chocolate
D. Day of choice? TGIF:Friday.
E. Essential item? My cell unfortunatley I am addicted
F. Favorite colour?Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears, esp. Haribo ones :-)
H. Hometown? Athens,Greece
I. Favourite indulgence? A manicure,buying CDs. And ice-cream.
J. January or July? July because I love to sit on my ass;_0
K. Kids? Not yet.Have to find prince charming still
L. Life isn’t complete without? A good job, a good man and good friends. Have to agree with you on that one.
M. Marriage date? At some time during 2009 if you have anyone to recommend:-)
N. Number of brothers and sisters? Only child
O. Oranges or apples? Apples. Best thing about autumn
P. Phobias? Being burgled
Q. Quotes? C'est la vie
R. Reasons to smile? Listening to music while I am driving
S. Season of choice? Spring. I love it when everything blossoms and the sky seems a little bluer during that season.
T. Tag 5 people. I can only think of one person. You know who you are:-)
U. Unknown fact about me? I used to play the violin for 5 years when I was young
V. Vegetable? I love almost all of them. Yum.
W. Worst habit?Indecisiveness
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y. Your favourite foods? Pizza, steak and all desserts especially ice-cream.
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus through and through

1 comment:

Tinsie said...

You used to play the violin?!! How come I find these things out from your blog? Eh?

I guess we have to do more of these quizzes ;-)