Monday, September 8, 2008

High School reunion

On Saturday night I went to my High School reunion. It was held at an 80's club near Varkiza which was awesome. For weeks prior to this event, I changed my mind at least 20 times. Why you may ask? Well many things went through my head:Have I aged a lot? Will they think I'm successful enough?Will they judge me or feel sorry for me because I'm still single? I know you may think it's silly but these issues bothered me. I finally decided to go and I don't regret it. It was fantastic. I saw friends that I hadn't seen in a very long time, reconnected with people I had lost contact with and actually made friends with people with whom I never thought I'd have anything in common with. All in all, a very pleasant evening of catching up and dancing. Now I can't wait for our next one:-)

1 comment:

Tinsie said...

Sounds like good fun. I wouldn't know where to start to get in touch with my schoolmates.