Saturday, September 12, 2009

I think I'm more of a spring person

According to a quizz:

You Are a Summer Person
You are energetic, outgoing, and active.You love to be out and about... hanging out with friends or getting things done.Summer is the perfect time for you to be as hyper as you want to be.In fact, during the rest of the year you feel half-asleep!

It is true that I feel half-asleep during the autumn and winter but I love the spring for some reason. I enjoy being able to enjoy a nice long walk in the sun without feeling hot. I love the smell of freshly cut grass and the blossoming of the trees even though I sneeze. I believe Nature is at her most vivid and vibrance at that time.The sky seems bluer, the foliage greener and the flowers brighter.

1 comment:

Tinsie said...

Perhaps you should have done the "are you an autumn or spring person" test. You are definitely not a summer person, I know this much!