Saturday, August 9, 2008

A little personal quiz

How old are you?
Late 30's
How many musical instruments can you play?
I used to play the violin but haven't touched it in over 20 years.
How many countries have you lived in?
Just 2. Greece and Canada.
How many schools have you attended?
Seven - 2 primary, 3 secondary, 1 college & 1 university.
How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
Three boyfriends and two who I would have kissed but where never my boyfriends.
How many years since you last played on a swing?
A very long time ago. I must have been 11 or 12.
How many bones have you broken?
I've broken my arm and fractured my ankle. I've had multiple cuts and bruises as well. A bit wild as a child.
How many siblings do you have?
None.
How many home's have you had?
Five.
How many people have you kisses?
At least five but I was a big kisser as a kid.
How many languages do you speak?
English,Greek some French but I can curse in Italian.
How many times have you been in love?
Twice but had my heart broken both times. Infatuation is another story. I've got a crush on two guys at the moment but neither is really interested:-(

2 comments:

Tinsie said...

Curse in Italian, huh? Dare I ask how you learned that?

Kate said...

Lived next door to Italians while living in Toronto. Great people. Like the saying goes:Una fatsa Una ratsa