Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mama Mia



I recently returned from an awesome vacation to London where I had the opportunity to do some fantastic things one of which was go to a play. Not any play mind you but Mama Mia. I have to admit I was a bit sceptical about going as the tickets were quite expensive but after watching this play I would easily give that kind of money again and then some. The actors were brilliant. Their voices clean and melodic,their performances exceptional to say the least. I can't believe they did all that running around and dancing while singing. It was an amazing experience being there. At first a few of the audience sang along(including my friend Eleni and myself)but by the end the entire audience were on their feet clapping and singing along. Great fun. If any of you are in London or anywhere else where the play is on, you should definitely not miss the chance to experience the great songs of ABBA and a wonderful performance.I even bought the CD and am driving my neighbours crazy playing it and singing along:-)

2 comments:

Tinsie said...

Sounds like you had fun :-)

Have you seen the movie yet?

Tinsie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.